A post after 2 months of absence here on LJ.
It feels like it's been even longer.
But I rarely - read: never - have the time to check here since I am still working, let alone post something myself.
This post is my exception, just so you know I'm still alive and well, guys. ♥
The follwing is a meme, that might already exist (I'm actually sure it has to, since everything does exist on the Internet), but I just made it up thinking it could be entertaining and because I am very dedicated to TV Tropes again, recently.
So it goes like this:
1 -- Give your page a name and make it Tv Tropes character/celebrity style!
2 -- List all the tropes / as many tropes as you can think of that apply - or don't - to yourself.
3 -- Make them more detailed by explaining them - that is if they are not self-explaining.
4 -- Have your friends add Tropes that you might have forgotten (or purpose maybe too?) and comment on the tropes you already have posted.
5 -- Tag as many people as you want to do the meme as well !
Describe Yumi here and only Yumi.
Tropes that apply to Yumi:
Anime Character tropes:
• Adult Child
• Author Avatar : Actually started out as this back ... when it all began.
• Big Eater : Clearly averted.
• But Not Too Foreign : Somehow considering her chosen surname these days (Leighhazen) and her actual ethnic background in real life (probably Hungarian surname, Russian/Spanish/Italian first name (Elena) and a combination of German and Slavic blood, so ... yeah.).
• Clingy Jealous Girl
• Cosplay Otaku Girl : Has a goal of becoming this.
• Covert Pervert
• Dojikko : But it's seldom cute. Or Is It ?
• Elegant Gothic Lolita : Preferred dress code. If only she could afford it.
• Fangirl : And HOW.
• Forgotten Childhood Friend : And if not forgotten than ignored in other cases.
• Genki Girl : Most of the time.
• Heavy Sleeper
• Hot Blooded
• Ill Girl : Was this when she was younger. Sometimes still applicable if you count all of her allergies.
• Meganekko : But rarely seen with them, if she is able to avoid it. Wearing contacts if possible.
• Occidental Otaku : Naturally.
• Ojou : Even as a nickname, but not so heavy on the money part.
• Ordinary High School Student : Was this for the last three years. (But you need to define "Ordinary" first ...)
• Both Otaku and Otaku Surrogate
• Outside Man Inside Man : With Yume and sometimes with others, too.
• Both The Rival and Unknown Rival Or Is It ?)(to her Athrun. (Naturally also Schoolgirl Rival )
• Ronin : Averted.
• Tall Dark And Bishoujo : ... or not.
• Tall Dark And Snarky : ... except for the tall part.
• Tsundere : And HOW.
• Yaoi Fangirl
• Always Someone Better
• Ambition Is Evil
• Annoying Laugh
• Apologises A Lot : Once she's getting started with it ...
• Attention Whore : Once again: AND HOW.
• Bad Dreams which are sometimes Dreaming Of Things To Come
• Berserk Button : Has plenty of those.
• Beware The Honest Ones
• Beware The Nice Ones
• Brilliant But Lazy
• Catch Phrase
• Common Sense : Certainly hopes she still has some of that left.
• Creature Of Habit
• Daddy's Girl and also very much Mommy's Girl.
• Deadpan Snarker
• Don't Look At Me : especially once you add an "LIKE THIS" to it.
• Don't You Dare Pity Me
• Even Bad (Wo-)Men Love Their Mamas ... once you think she's bad ...
• Evil Laugh : Certainly able to pull this off convincingly.
• Evil Sounds Deep
• Genre Savvy
• I Am What I Am
• Must Make Her Laugh ... or practically everyone.
• Never Got To Say Goodbye ... even though she expected that there'd be no next time.
• Not A Morning Person
• Older Than They Look : At least her mother says that.
• Only In It For The Money : Work is an example. But who isn't?
• Real (Wo-)Men Eat Meat
• Shipper On Deck
• There Are No Coincidences
• Think Nothing Of It : Mostly being Tsundere or just when it wasn't all that great in her eyes.
• Write Who You Know
• Wrong Genre Savvy
• Younger Than They Look : At least some people working at shops she goes to think that.
• Brown Eyes which border to Hazel Eyes
• Curtains Match The Window
• Cloudcuckoolander : To a mild degree (Or Is She ?)
• Brainy Brunette
• Purple Is The New Black and if not look at the next one.
• Woman In Black ... fairly often
• This Is SPARTA
• Cross Dressing Voices did/does this with passion.
• Talking To Herself has already been doing that and it wasn't half bad. (Or Was It?)
• Uncanny Family Resemblance : No doubt with her mother. Even the voice is the same, no kidding. (Also to her grandma and great-grandma on her mother's side.)
• Raised By Grandparents : To an extent.
• Idiot Hair: Fairly often ... mostly combined with Unkempt Beauty ... (cross out the Beauty, though...)
• Neat Freak : Likes to have everything in order but NOT when you TELL HER to tidy up.
• Serious Business: Basically everything ís this to her?
• He Is Not My Boyfriend : Whenever she says that, she really means it and not the opposite.
•Japanese Politeness : Pulls off this towards others when saying what she really wants to say (aka SHOUTING INSULTS) would backfire on her as a disadvantage for the future.
• Captain Obvious : Yume: "That flower house really is small, isn't it?" Yumi: "Well, the flowers are, too?"
• Verbal Tic : "Nyooooo~", "Nyaaaa~", "Miau~" in all their variations with "?", "!" and "..."
• Why Did It Have To Be Snakes: With insects, especially Spiders!
• Cassandra Truth: "And next they'll have Misawa-kun run across the campus without any clothes on." 'nuff said.